A lot has happened since I turned 1. I went on a couple of vacations and then I moved to North Dakota. Mom and dad said I travel pretty well. I am sort of walking now. I took my first steps on Sep. 26, the day before we moved. I will walk 1/2 way across a room and then realize I am walking, so I fall down. Mom says I kind of look like Frankenstein! I love talking now too. The things I say right now: Hi Key or Lee (Hi kitty...Hi Lilly), B-Bite (Bite of food), My (mine), Bah-dough (bottle) and Bye. I love to wave every time I hear a train or big truck go by. My favorite past time is to play with the measuring cups or the tupperware. I spend hours in the kitchen reorganizing for mom. I am getting tons of new teeth in all at once. I am getting super big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment