Saturday, December 27, 2008

Going Private

When I return in 2 weeks I am going to make my blog private. If you would like an invite to our blog please email me at sonaligarr@yahoo.com or leave me a comment. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

15 comments:

Sarah said...

add me please.
sarahblamires@gmail.com
i think i am going to do the same.

Lindsay said...

Count me in! lindsaywarren2002@yahoo.com I have been thinking about it too.

Kierstin said...

Yes, please :)

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Yes add me:) juliesummerhays@yahoo.com

gramma jane said...

Make sure I'm on! mom

Heather said...

me too please.
fordfamfun@yahoo.com

Our Family News said...

Please include me in your private blog. cms_moore@msn.com

spike said...

Please send me an invite to your private blog. I love keeping in touch this way. daisywilson1@gmail.com
Have a fun, safe two weeks!
Thanks Daisy

Biffy said...

Me too!

Allison said...

you have mine...hope you had a good time

Unknown said...

Add me please. Sorry to hear about your achilles Ben.

Sydney said...

don't forget me!!!!

Sydney

Todd and Melissa said...

Yes please add me. Can't wait to hear about your experiences in India! tbarlowfam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me. I'd love to be able to keep up to date. (I can't believe you're 31!)

Todd and Melissa said...

Sorry, Todd didn't know I had emailed you already! I just wanted to tell you so you didn't think I had gone crazy for asking you twice. :)