Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas!
This year's holiday included:
1 husband undergoing surgery
hosting Christmas Eve dinner (not fun for me with husband who can't help!)
fun with family
new pj's
girls excitement about gifts....including new underwear!
fascination with the poo poo doll
a lot of snow
one exhausted mom who needs a vacation...oh wait, I'm leaving for 2 weeks!!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Sorry- I spelled something wrong in the last post so I had to delete it. Anyhoo.... the pictures Jean took of your girls turned out SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Sorry about Ben... that's not fun right before Christmas. And remember you were suposed to call me back the other day?????

Jean Smith said...

hey...super cute blog header and side pics. merry (late) christmas!!! wait...did i miss something? why did ben have to get surgery? and what the heck is a poo poo doll? is that something every mother of a daughter should know about...because i certainly haven't heard of it...

Tawna Searle said...

You're pictures are beautiful! So I looked up Jean Smith and wondering how to get pictures of my family done by her. Call me.

Todd and Melissa said...

Looks like a super fun Christmas!