Ya, what were you thinking... I can't believe you didn't bring us any. The girls looked like they had such an amazing day, I'm jealous. I wish someone would plan out fun activities for me.
We are Ben and Sonali Garr. We have been married for 12 years and have 2 beautiful girls and one very handsome son. Isabella is 7, Sophie is 5, and Samuel is 8 months. They are the joy of our lives. Besides spending time with his family, Ben likes to pass his time looking at teeth. I have a new and flourishing career called motherhood.
5 comments:
Cute little kiddos! Have fun on your trip and Merry Christmas too!!!
Thanks for some of those yummy, my favorite kind of cookie in the whole world, sugar cookies. I can't believe you didn't think of me first. sheesh.
Ya, what were you thinking... I can't believe you didn't bring us any. The girls looked like they had such an amazing day, I'm jealous. I wish someone would plan out fun activities for me.
Looks like some fun times! I wish we could snooze in front of the fireplace like that!
Your girls are beautiful! I love your blog!
Kammi Johnson
Post a Comment