Saturday, January 17, 2009

India

My trip to India was amazing. We had a lot of amazing experiences. Here are my Top 5 Highlights of the trip:

1. Seeing where Sam (Orphanage in Goa) and I (St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Mumbai) came from
2. Spending time with Hem and Piya (Hem was involved in most of our adoptions)
3. Going to church in Goa
4. The Agra Fort
5. Last, but certainly not least...The Taj Mahal

**Put cursor over pic in slide show to see the caption**

6 comments:

shauna said...

Those are awesome pictures. What an fascinating adventure you have had. Love it!

spike said...

Wow! What an awesome trip. I'm glad you had such a great time and are back home safe. I'm sure your family is so happy to have you back.

Biffy said...

I have been so excited to see these photos. They do not disappoint! Talk about the trip of a lifetime. I am so happy that you got to do this. It looks like an amazing experience.

I love the photos of the streets of Mumbai. I also teared up at the picture of you in front of the orphanages where you and Sam came from. I'm so thankful that you are here! Thanks for sharing.

Jean Smith said...

oh my GOSH. your pics are so awesome and i am itching...no...DYING to go to india. what an awesome experience and i need to call and pick your brain again about your trip.

Tiff G. said...

Looks like an amazing trip! I bet Ben and the girls were excited to have you home again!

Devanie said...

Hey Sonali, Thanks for the invite. The pictures are awesome. What a cool trip.