Ok, so my friend Biffy was so excited to tell me about this new discovery. For those of you with girls, you may already know a thing or two about the American girl dolls. My girls are not quite old enough so I didn't know much about them. Apparently there is a girl of the year every year only available in that year. The girl of the year this year, Chrissa has friends that were just released and wouldn't you know who one of her friends is. I'm pretty sure you are all going to want to go out and buy this asap.
New!
Sonali™ Doll & Paperback Book
Item# F9309
Bring Chrissa’s story of friendship to life with Sonali! She arrives in her own special tunic, denim knickers, and ballet-flat shoes. She’s soft and huggable with hair for styling. Includes the Friends: Making Them & Keeping Them paperback book.
What the ?!?!I never have anything named after me. I'm positive it was named after me of course.
Go to americangirl.com for more info and to buy your Sonali doll!
11 comments:
that is too funny....who would have thought. I get a discount on those dolls through Mattel so let me know if you need it.
Holy Cow...that is awesome. I am totally buying one!
Yippee! Now we both have an American doll to call our own. I felt completely deprived my whole childhood because my parents would never buy me the Kirsten doll. Poor me. You'd better buy that for your girls and all $9,000 worth of clothes and accessories that go with her. You don't want them to be scared for life, do you?
Okay, that is seriously the CUTEST doll! You have to get her. She is beautiful. I am still giddy over the fact that there is a Sonali doll. And who is this Melanie girl who can get a discount? I need to become friends with her. One more thing, did Kierstin mean scarred or scared? :) Either one works.
Ahh, those American Girl dolls just fulfill the little girl happiness in me. I love them!
I think she meant scarred and I can totally hook you up with my friend Melanie! Thanks again for the tip on the doll!
Oh that is sooo funny! It even looks like you:) Maybe my kids will eventually have something that has their name on it if yours did!!!!
Well, if you are passing the hook-up around. Don't forget me!
is this fake?
Such a cute doll, but seriously, doesn't it totally freak you out?
P.S. Can't wait to hear stories about all your travels!
awesome! I love it. She is gorgeous like you!!!
LOL! I would totally pick the "sonali" doll over Barbie bimbo doll anyday! :)
Post a Comment