So I have wanted to do something to my kitchen for the past 5 years and finally we got around to doing it. We added a back splash in our kitchen and I LOVE IT! After sitting on the couch for the first 3 months of this year and just looking around at my house, I knew it was time for a change and something new to look at. I figure I need to love it because I will be sitting on the said couch again for the last 3 months of this year with a newborn. Gotta love that hubby of mine for being a trooper with the diy projects. He did a great job! And thanks to Ashlynn for helping us pick out some fabulous tile.
Here is an up close and personal view of the new tile. I love all the texture and variety that is in it. It is very different from anything I've seen.
2 comments:
Looks great! :)
Wow!!! That looks really good! :)
Post a Comment