Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Zion, Beautiful Zion

This past weekend we headed down to St. George to visit some family and friends. While there we decided to take the girls on their 1st trip to Zions National Park. I love Zions and have visited often over the years. It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful it is. It was great, oh, expect for all the whining from the girls. Holy cow.....I've never heard so many "I'm tireds" or "when will we be dones". They will enjoy nature whether they want to or not!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jean Smith said...

that's right girl...you FORCE your girls to love nature...that's how it should be.

ahhhhh, i have such a special place in my heart for zion's. i love that place and can't go there or think of it without thinking of you and suu...those were such fun days!!!!

Melanie said...

I love how you cut your cute little belly out of all your pics...NOT!!!