Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mommy's big belly

Very rarely do I post a picture of myself, especially in this condition. But my reason in doing so is for those of you who are far away, for my posterity, to remember since this is my last pregnancy, and to answer some questions.
1. I am approximately 27 weeks in this picture.
2. My due date is Sept 5, however, I am planning on Aug. 27 to have the baby.
3. There is only one baby and it's a boy.
4. No I do not have gestational diabetes, I just have 37 lb. babies and let us remember I am not even 5 ft.
Warning to all: Please do not tell a pregnant woman that they look like they are going to pop, that they are huge, that they sure have a long time left until d-day, or that they look like they are having more than 1 baby. Why do people feel like they need to make these comments to me? Do they think I am not very aware of how large my body is getting or that I have almost 3 months left?
Oh, I love being pregnant!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Sonali - YOU are beautiful - even when you are pregnant!!!!! You look great!

heidi bullock said...

there's nothing really, that you can say to a pregnant woman to make them feel better... I think you look beautiful and wish you all the luck with that 37 pound boy!!

Allison said...

I am right there with you sister. BTW-I thought Sophie was your LAST pregnancy. You look fabulous.

I get the same looks when people find out when I am due....YES, I still have a long time to go. Good Luck!

Todd and Melissa said...

Well we think you look pretty darn cute! :)