We started our Halloween festivities out by going to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our perfect pumpkins. As always the girls had fun running around trying to decide which pumpkin they were going to choose. Then we went to Kierstin's fun Pumpkin carving party to complete the pumpkin fest.
Then parties galore....We had a fun Halloween party at my Aunt Marilyn's house. The girls got to paint pumpkins and go on a witch hunt. Both of the girls had parties at school. I got to go help Sophie's preschool class for their Halloween party. Sophie was so excited that mommy got to come to her class this time. They got to have parties in their singing and dance classes. We went to the Halloween carnival at Bella's school, trunk or treat at the church, a friend party, and then trick or treating on Halloween. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. We definitely got our fair share of use with the costumes. I asked the girls this year if they wanted to be something other than a princess this year. Well, as you can see we didn't stray to far. We ended up with fairies, Thumbelina and Tinkerbell.
I started taking piano lessons about 6 months ago and played in my first recital. It wasn't as intimidating as I thought, because it was just in front of all of the other students. Oh and they all happen to be decades younger than me. Yes, I'm the only adult. But these kids are amazing. We all played "Spooky" songs. I called mine the Skeleton dance. I survived, costume and all!



5 comments:
You go girl...aka MOZART! Yeah for Nali! Your girls look adorable. Looks like your fam had a great Halloween. Ben might have some late nights taking care of all the SUGAR BUGS from kids :)
Forgot to mention that it's weird your girls were fairies...he, he, he. Karlie was Tink too!
You are amazing!!!! I love that you are taking piano lessons. Your girls are darling princesses.
I am so JEALOUS!!! I want to take piano lessons again. Yah for Sonali. Love the costumes too.
Good job on the piano!!! I love it that you are doing that! It was good seeing you for a "minute" the other night!!
Post a Comment