Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Play and Feast

Last week Bella had a Thanksgiving play and feast at school. She was so excited for it. I was curious to see how it would turn out with a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds. Especially because I was at the practice the day before and it was a little chaotic to say the least. It turned out so cute! All of the kids did so great!


Bella is saying her line, "How to make sweet syrup from the sap of maple trees."

Her next line with the group was, "Oh the roasting turkey smells so good!"

Bella and best buddy Max got to wear colorful shirts to show how the pilgrims liked to wear more colorful clothing after meeting the Indians.


My little pilgrim


After the play they had a feast for the kids and parents to enjoy



Last, but not least, Sophie had a feast at preschool also. She was so sad she didn't get to go to Bella's play, but I recorded it for her and dad to watch later. She made a hat at preschool that she wanted me to remember with a picture.

No comments: