Call me crazy if you will, but pretending you are a teenager again for just one night is ok, right?! That's right, I was part of the new moon craze. I went to the midnight showing at Gateway with some of my friends. We started the night going to dinner at Biaggi's (love that place), did a little shopping, then just hung out until our much awaited movie began. I don't think I've stayed up that late since the 90's or something. It was worth it though. I had fun especially with a theater full of screaming women! It's much more humorous! By the way, on screen I am such a Jacob fan! I have to admit I may have been one of those screaming women when he ripped that shirt off!Sunday, November 22, 2009
Vampires and Werewolves
Call me crazy if you will, but pretending you are a teenager again for just one night is ok, right?! That's right, I was part of the new moon craze. I went to the midnight showing at Gateway with some of my friends. We started the night going to dinner at Biaggi's (love that place), did a little shopping, then just hung out until our much awaited movie began. I don't think I've stayed up that late since the 90's or something. It was worth it though. I had fun especially with a theater full of screaming women! It's much more humorous! By the way, on screen I am such a Jacob fan! I have to admit I may have been one of those screaming women when he ripped that shirt off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so much fun.....can't wait for the next movie!!!!
Post a Comment