Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Backyard Halloween Bash

Oh how I love all the creative neighbors I live by. This time Kierstin was the culprit. She planned a fun "Halloween Bash" for all of our little kids.

They started with decorating masks. Complete with 2 princesses for my 2 little princesses. How did she know?

The kids then bobbed for apples. Well, some of the kids. No chance my girls were having any part of that. After all, they gotta keep up the princess front.


The kids then got to dip their apples in caramel and top them off with more candy toppings of their choice.


Who is that?


The mask is off and we see her true colors. She's just after the food!


"BOO" from the crew

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Man, your neighbor sounds so freakin' cool! I wish I could be like her! You lucky girl :)

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Fun!! You DO have creative neighbors - ugh - this kind of stuff always makes me feel like a bad mom:)

Jean Smith said...

i so love it that they are super prissy! did you train them!?!??!

shauna said...

Cute Party!

Todd and Melissa said...

Looks like a fun party! I'm with the girls and probably wouldn't bob for the apples either . . .