Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I did it!

Last week for Young Women's we went Repelling! It was so much fun. We went up Farmington Canyon, which ironically was my first time up this canyon. I have to admit I was a little nervous, but I couldn't have the Beehives and MiaMaids showing me up. So I did it! It was almost worse climbing up the rocks to get to the top. So it made the only route down seem really good. I seriously used to have no fear, but as I've gotten older it seems I think about things a little more. So repelling down rocks or looking over a ledge make me a little uneasy. All in all it was a good time!






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your crazy I don't think I could do that!! I definately become more of a wimp as I get older it probably has something to do with having 4 kids and a husband I kind of want to be around for them!!!

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Way to go Nali. I am impressed.

Biffy said...

You are awesome! That looks totally scary and super fun.

Todd and Melissa said...

Good work! You're a braver woman than me! :)

The Homer House said...

Oh, I am jealous! I wish that I were there with you! What a fun activity that I totally missed! How are you anyway? Although I haven't been very good about keeping in touch, I do think about you all of the time and how I just think you are so dang cute and fun!

gramma jane said...

Wow! Don't you love the rush? I just love rappelling. It's everything you're always told not to do: "Never walk off a cliff backwards!"