Monday, September 29, 2008

Say it ain't so...

What in the ?!?!?! Yes, the dreadful day has come. I gave in to convenience! I swore to my dying day that I would never, never, ever drive a minivan. Well, I'm here to tell you....Hell has frozen over, because I have a minivan! This is purely a move of convenience. So all of you that are asking yourself..."Is she pregnant or something?".....The answer is a resounding NO! Nor am I planning on it. This is simply so that I can give you all a ride around town or your kids! So there you have it. I am officially a minivan mom!



Check out the styling new mom mobile



Oh yeah, they are so gay!




13 comments:

steph said...

SONALI! What have you done??!! I thought you were a lot stronger than that! :) I am totally convinced that those things age you by 10 years. But, I will say that they do make a lot of sense and they are really convenient. AND, you'll never see me drivin one!

Tiff G. said...

Holy crow!! That's all I'm sayin' :)

Biffy said...

I am coming right over to see if this is a prank!

I love my van - it's not the most stylish thing, but the functionality trumps all!

Jean Smith said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahah. oh boy. ok, i am done. no i'm not. hahahahahahahahahahahaha! i never thought i would see this day...

Todd and Melissa said...

Awesome! What time can you come pick us up? :)

Kierstin said...

so sexy. so, so sexy.

Heather said...

It's not that bad. I never thought I'd have one either, but I may never go back - at least while the kido's are small. Sliding doors and all the extra room are the best!! Congrats!!

Brandon and Carly said...

YEAH!!! Welcome to the dark side! Now, tell me the truth - - how much do you LOVE it!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Seriously Sonali it has taken me 8 years to finally give in! We got ours 2 months ago and I hate to admit that I am sad I did not do it sooner! Crank the music and roll down the windows and let the fun begin!

Oliver and Keisha said...

But the car is awesome! It has so many bells and whistles and the doors open themselves! It is true that I have to drive Oliver's truck every once in a while to feel a little bit more like me, but . . . I love my van

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Too funny. What a great Mom Car!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I really can't see it, so you need to post a picture of YOU actually in the van for me to believe:)

Sydney said...

Really???