Bella had her first day of dance today. We went to the correct room, but found out 1/2 way through that it was the wrong class. I wondered why all the girls were a foot taller than her. I just figured she had her mom's short genes. Luckily, she was in the wrong class. Once we found the 4 year olds, they were a little more her size. She atleast has a little hope of not being the shortest quite yet.
Monday, September 8, 2008
First day
Bella had her first day of Year 2 of Pre-school last Wednesday. She is so excited to be in school again. She is also excited to have her teacher from last year, Miss Julie. Her 2 boyfriends, Max and Braxton are also in her class again. Oh to be 4 again!!!


Bella had her first day of dance today. We went to the correct room, but found out 1/2 way through that it was the wrong class. I wondered why all the girls were a foot taller than her. I just figured she had her mom's short genes. Luckily, she was in the wrong class. Once we found the 4 year olds, they were a little more her size. She atleast has a little hope of not being the shortest quite yet.

Bella had her first day of dance today. We went to the correct room, but found out 1/2 way through that it was the wrong class. I wondered why all the girls were a foot taller than her. I just figured she had her mom's short genes. Luckily, she was in the wrong class. Once we found the 4 year olds, they were a little more her size. She atleast has a little hope of not being the shortest quite yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, Bella--you're getting really big! Cant' wait to see you soon.
She is so sweet. Is there anything cuter than a little girlie in her dance clothes? I love it.
Oh, what a cutie! I love this time of year with all of the fun pics...
I love little girl dance classes!
Post a Comment