On Monday we rented a boat up at Jordanelle with my dad and my cousin's family. It was so much fun and the weather and water were amazing! Oh how I miss waterskiing! Maybe one day I'll have a 23' ski boat like the one we rented! Oh to dream!
What a small world, I just came across your blog while looking for some family blogs since I just got into this blogging thing. I'm Stacy, Ben's cousin, we met at your wedding. I haven't seen any of my cousins on my dad's side of the family for forever, so I'm excited to get to know you guys a little better through your blog, I hope you don't mind. Feel free to check mine out too!!
We are Ben and Sonali Garr. We have been married for 12 years and have 2 beautiful girls and one very handsome son. Isabella is 7, Sophie is 5, and Samuel is 8 months. They are the joy of our lives. Besides spending time with his family, Ben likes to pass his time looking at teeth. I have a new and flourishing career called motherhood.
3 comments:
I love that your dad is on the tube with the girls. What a cool grandpa.
Sonali's heaven! Looks like you had lots of fun.
What a small world, I just came across your blog while looking for some family blogs since I just got into this blogging thing. I'm Stacy, Ben's cousin, we met at your wedding. I haven't seen any of my cousins on my dad's side of the family for forever, so I'm excited to get to know you guys a little better through your blog, I hope you don't mind. Feel free to check mine out too!!
Post a Comment