Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I LOVE THESE GIRLS!

Last week I got together with some of my best friends from high school. I totally love these girls and am so glad that we have kept in touch over the years (sorry I didn't crack out the camera Allison when you were still there). Our get togethers are few and far between but we pick up right where we left off every time we get a chance to see each other.

Heather, Jean (Isaac and Soph on Jean's lap), Kelli, Melanie, Bella, and I



Jean lives in Michigan now and we miss her tons! Soph absolutely loved her and kicked Isaac off her lap. Sorry Isaac!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohh I am soooo jealous!!! I was seriously wondering if my friends were still out there! That is so fun.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

How Fun! It is great to see pictures of you all.

Allison said...

I am sad I had to leave early. It was still fun to see all of you. Now that we have gotten Melanie out, we need to do it more.

Jean Smith said...

yipee! had a feeling you might post some pictures! i miss you already!

i just barely read your family description thing for the first time...i giggled...you witty little girl. oh...and you finished breaking dawn? what did you think?!?!?

Todd and Melissa said...

Looks like a fun group!