Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mom & Muffin Party

Today I got to go to Isabella's preschool for a Mom & Muffin party in honor of Mother's Day. We had muffins and apple juice together. The teachers had asked the kids questions about their moms that they read aloud. So I learned a few things about myself as viewed by my 4 year old!

My mom's favorite color is..... PINK! (I think this is more her favorite color)

My mom's favorite food is..... BROCCOLI..... and this is how you make it...CUT IT UP.

My mom is this tall...as tall as CHEESE! (That's a new one, even for me!)

My mom weighs this much....2 lbs! (Way to go honey....atleast not too much)

My mom's favorite thing to do is....TAKE A SHOWER! (I do enjoy a nice long hot shower)

If I could get my mom anything it would be....an OUTFIT! (Even my 4 year old knows I'm wearing outdated clothes!)

6 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Sonali, That is too Cute. Kids have such an interesting perspective. You sound like a fun mom. That is a very clean, 2 pound, cheese tall broccoli cutting mom who's wardrobe is a little out dated. I'd keep you around if you were my mom.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Jean Smith said...

haha! i love it...i giggled at all of her comments on her mama! yep, i agree...as tall as cheese and about 2 pounds...hmmm...maybe three. loves!

gramma jane said...

Yes, you are as tall as cheese--mouse-size, I'd say. What a great comments from such a cute girl. I just wanna squeeze 'em. love gramma jane

Heather said...

I love to take small peaks into the minds of my little ones when I get a chance! It's priceless and always makes me laugh! Too cute.

Brandon and Carly said...

Hey Sonali! It's Carly Robison. YEAH!! Now we can be blogging buddies! I just started, and my blog is private. So e-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com and I will invite you to view my blog. Now we don't have to rely on our husbands to fill us in on what's going on in each other's lives!

Tiff G. said...

Ohh, so cute! I love the "my mom is as tall as cheese"! It's crazy how our kids are growing up! Max just had his pre-school graduation yesterday and I got choked up. It's preshool...but still a milestone. Cute girls and once again, don't forget about the arranged marriages!