Monday, May 19, 2008

Depression has set in



It is sad, but true......the Jazz season is over. It has taken me a couple of days to digest this, and to even think or write about it. We gave it a good run, but the Lakers were just better. So, what am I supposed to do until Nov. and the new season starts? No more Jazz games to watch....ugh!


Here are a few facts about the 2007-2008 season:

Record: 54-28

Back to Back Northwest Division Champions

Best Home Record in the NBA

Deron Williams was the winner of the Skills Challenge at the All-Star Game and was named to the All-NBA second team


To add to this already tragic time....I found a white hair on my head yesterday. What???? Am I getting old already? Although my age reflects that I am 31....I still feel like I'm 18!
Now can you see why the depression has set in??!!

7 comments:

Jean Smith said...

haha...you are a crazy, obsessed fan! we checked the score the day after and i thought of you and your broken little heart!

jfasioe said...

The best phrase in sports is "wait til next year" D Will is really good and I think the team will be even better, no 3-11 December. Someone asked me who I was cheering for now, I said "What! I hate all the other teams, I don't care who wins, I only cheer for the Jazz." So yea I feel your pain.

Allison said...

The pain is being felt here too. The only good thing is now we will have a little more time on account that we watched every single game!!! Just know that you are not alone :-)

Brandon and Carly said...

One of my first thoughts when they lost was "I wonder what Sonali is doing right now." I figured you were probably pulling your hair out - - only to find out that you actually were, just for different reasons! ;) Call me at 253-8115 and we can get together this weekend!

Todd and Melissa said...

We'll take care of business next year, so don't get too depressed! :)

Kierstin said...

Don't worry, "Breaking Dawn" will be out in three months and you'll be completely engulfed with that for a good while until the next season of basketball starts. In the meantime, why don't you get your butt over to my house and paint some freakin' walls!!! Sheesh! Bunko was way fun tonight and you were the perfect hostess :)

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Ah! I am still feeling the pain of the big loss:( I always love looking at your beautiful girls!!!