Good Job Bella!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Congrats Bella!
Today was Bella's last day of preschool for the year. She has officially completed her first year of school. To close out the year, family members were invited to enjoy a singing program that the kids have been working on. Bella has absolutely LOVED school this year. She thrives on learning. She will probably go through withdrawals this summer. She also adored her teachers, Miss Julie and Miss Denise. In fact, when Bella woke up from her nap today she was crying. I asked her what was wrong. She replied that she was going to miss her teacher Miss Julie so much. What a sweet girl!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Bella. I'm happy to see that other preschool teachers go by their fist name. I think it sound so much more friendly. Ms. Wollenzien is too serious of a name for preschoolers. I'm the only teacher at my school who goes by her first name. What I love about teaching Preschool is that kids love coming to school and love learning. I'm so glad Bella liked her first year.
Cute borders! I told you it wasn't hard! See you tomorrow. (Brian and Elizabeth are coming for sure!)
I am right with you. Annie has two weeks left. It may be a long summer. Lagoon here we come. P.S. Love what you have done with the blog!
Don't we have the sweetest kiddos?
Post a Comment