Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tulips, tulips, Tulips

Over the weekend Ben and I took the girls to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. This was our first venture down to Thanksgiving Point and we were amazed how big it was. The girls, of course, loved seeing the beautiful flowers. It took Sophie a bit to get excited....as you can see in the top left picture she was crying and being a little overdramatic about it.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Biffy said...

Hey girl! I am joining the blog world. I jumped on here from Kierstin's. Your girls are darling. They should really be in magazines. And you, Sonali! That picture in the collage of you is awesome. I think I have a little crush on your hair. Amazing!

Heather said...

soSo, I found your blog through Biffy's. Hope you don't mind... What a fun blog & I love your trip to the tulip festival. And your girls ARE so beatiful! I also didn't know your girls had close birthdays. Way fun!! You are awesome!

Todd and Melissa said...

Fun! We actually just went to Thanksgiving Point on Saturday to see the tulips. I love it there, the flowers are so pretty!