Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My future American Idol

This last week Sophie and I were able to attend Bella's singing class for a solo recital. She proudly and confidently grabbed the microphone and sang "I am a Child of God". We were so proud of her. I'm not sure where she gets her confidence and her ability to sing, because it's certainly not from me! She is completely addicted to American Idol and has on more than one occasion announced that she is one day going to be on American Idol. Right now she just lives her dreams through Brooke White, because she is her favorite!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jean Smith said...

GO BELLA! Well, maybe she will do better than Brooke White...just watched her get kicked off tonight. Such a sweet girl...kind of sucking lately...so, I guess it was her time to go...but still...so sad...

Mandy Wollenzien said...

I hope Bella isn't too sad after Brooke got kicked off last night. I think you should include a video of Bella singing on your blog. That would be fun for all. What cute girls you have.