Monday, April 7, 2008

Transition time

It's time for Sophie to transition from my baby girl to my toddler. She is now officially a big girl! Last night was the first night of sleeping in her new big girl bed. Only fell out once...not bad! Bella has only fallen out of bed twice in the 2 years she's had her bed, so we figured what better way to learn....right?! I only ended up sleeping in her room for 3 hours. So she managed to get a few....zzzzzz......but I sure wasn't feeling to rested this morning. Gotta love these milestones!






Sophie being extremely proud of her new bed!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

uh uh...no stinkin way that is sophie. i refuse to believe it. that is a big girl standing in those pictures and sophie is still a baby...ahhhh...i can't believe it! how is it possible that you have the most beautiful little peanuts EVER?

Todd and Melissa said...

How fun! I can't remember if I've ever seen the paint in your girls' room. Next time we come over I need see it. It looks super cute!

Tiff G. said...

Seriously, you have the most beautiful girls I've ever seen!!!! I'm all about arranged marriages, you think I'm kidding, but I'm not!

Our Family News said...

I can't believe how old she is. Time flies!