Ben and I just returned from a 7-day cruise to the Caribbean. We left from Puerto Rico and stopped in Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Thomas (took a ferry to St. John). It was our first cruise and I LOVED it! The one thing I did not love is coming home and realizing I had gained 5 lbs. It may have something to do with the 10 desserts a day, and multiple entrees....just a theory! The food, entertainment, excursions, weather, etc. were all top notch! I highly recommend Royal Caribbean!

10 comments:
hey nal...love the pics. yes, i am so jealous i could scream. by the way, you do look really hot in your laying out/swimsuit pic. you must have thought so too because you have it in there twice...hee hee!
Whooo hoooo! Hot mama in your swimsuit. Who is that nerd next to you? He looks like one of those tourists that was looking for a good time with one of the ladies on the ship.... did he find one (a good time, I mean)?? that is the big question that inquiring minds want and need to know. :)
I'm sure inquiring minds do not want to know, but for the record...I'm always a good time!!!
looks like something I need about now. what a fun time it looks like the two of you had. Who had your kids? HOpe you are doing well.
How fun! You guys look like you had a really good time. We are soooo jealous!
I am jealous--looks fun! We need to get together soon and go to lunch or have a playdate with the kids.
It seems like you guys are always off playing!! I'm just jealous! Looks like a blast, next time we better be invited :)!
First Nashville, now a Cruise. You guys are my kind of people. We are going on a cruise next week and your pics got me way excited. FUN AND SUN just what I'm craving.
What a great time! We went on one after graduation and from the picture of the zip-line looks like we took a similar course!
Good for you to take time with each other!
Where are your children!?! LOL... just kidding. No really, where. I am jealous too. One day- one day.
Post a Comment