Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Garr's



So how do you have Thanksgiving dinner at your house if you don't cook? One simple solution = have it catered!! That's what we did! There is a fabulous restaurant across from Ben's office that offered this catering option. So needless to say we jumped on it. It was so great. Beyond setting up the tables and heating the food up we didn't have to lift a finger for a great meal. No stress and good food. My kind of cooking!

7 comments:

Kierstin said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love the way everything turned out...you did an amazing job and I really like the centerpiece :) Bravo mini-martha

Jean Smith said...

WHATEVER! I giggled so hard when I read this post! Of course Sonali caters out her Thanksgiving dinner. You don't like to cook, so you have it catered...what a dream come true. Hmmm...maybe I'll try that next year!

steph said...

Why didn't we do that all those years we had Thanksgiving together. I HATE cooking for Thanksgiving! It is such of a waste of an entire day and it's over in 30 minutes. Good idea.

Lynnette said...

That is so hilarious! I never even considered that option but now I just may. Love the beautiful table.

Zipporah said...

Cute blog, Sonali. You have SUCH cute little girls. Hope you and Ben are doing well.

Todd and Melissa said...

Very cute blog! And I love all the pics. I think we need to add more to ours! Here is our address if you're ever interested! :)

babblingbarlows.blogspot.com

Ben and Krystal said...

this is so funny- what a great idea. I still have never cooked a turkey...oh well