So I just read Steph's blog and realized that she tagged me. So here we go......
Job's I've had:
Associated Title Company
Stage Door Cartoon
Eddie Bauer
McKay Dee Hospital
Valley View Medical Center
University of Utah GI Division
Wyeth
Movie I could watch over again:
Sleepless in Seattle (seen it a million times and still love it)
Places I've lived:
Bombay, India
Bountiful, UT
Kaysville, UT
Bend, OR
Cedar City, UT
Ogden, UT
Shaker Hts., OH
Layton, UT
Favorite TV shows:
Oprah
Prison Break
The Office
30 minute meals (I have to agree with Steph, even though I don't cook!)
Jazz games
Places I've been on Vacation:
Been a lot of places due to traveling with Wyeth
Some of the best vacations with Ben were: Road trip to Maine, Puerto Rico, Cancun, Aruba
Favorite food:
Steak (I'm a meat and potatoes girl!)
Ice Cream (does that qualify??)
Places I'd like to be:
On a lake with glass as far as I can see (One day maybe I'll have my dream boat so I can water ski to my hearts content)
On the mountain with fresh powder....Love to ski.....snow or water!
Tagging:
Anyone who is actually reading my blog that hasn't been Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just learned something new about you! I had no idea that you were the Sleepless In Seattle kind of girl! I love that show too...I could watch that one over and over again. I was tagged by my cousin too but i'm not doing it. Sorry, can't make me :)
I'm glad to see you blogging again. Miss you guys!
mmm, Steak and potatoes with chocolate ice cream for dessert while watching the Office. A perfect night.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Ha ha! Stage Door Cartoon...forgot about that!!! Your list of vacations could go one for miles...man, you lucky girl. Someday for me, maybe...
Post a Comment