Saturday, November 24, 2007

Getting Jazzed!

Some of you may know that I absolutely love the UTAH JAZZ! Two weeks ago we had the opportunity to go to the Cleveland Cavs vs. Utah Jazz game. We sat 2 rows behind the Cavs bench. We could literally touch Lebron James. It was quite an experience and fun to see the way the players interact. It was a completely different game than my usual nosebleed seats! This last week we also got the chance to go see the New Jersey Nets game. We sat on the 3rd row thanks to our high rolling friends the Laws! So basically the last 2 weeks have been a dream for me! Thanks to those that helped it come true!!!!

Kierstin and I ready for the game!

So close to Deron Williams! I swear he smiled right at me!

4 comments:

Kierstin said...

Whooooah! Who are those super hot women on the 3rd row?? I'll bet the blonde chick got hit on by the jazz bear and that the hot babe with a sparkly jazz shirt caught every player's attention! That was a fun night :)

Jean Smith said...

WHAT? How did you score those tickets? Yeah, you and Kierstin are pretty hot...

Jean Smith said...

Wait, was it just you and Kierstin...where are your hubbies? Girls night out to the Jazz game...that's awesome!!!

Lynnette said...

I had no idea you were such a Jazz fan! We were rooting for them last year too and they're looking pretty good this year. Love the shirt and love high-rolling friends. :)