Here are a few pics of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! We have dinner with Ben's family on Christmas Eve. The girls love spending time with their cousins, Lexi and Tia. It is so fun having them so close in age and living close by also. They were pretty tuckered out by the end of the night!
Christmas morning we actually had to wake the girls up. Sophie was just mad that we woke her up so didn't even really care that she had presents. Bella was pretty excited and got into it once she got the hang of things.
This is Lilly, our forgotten child. One day before Christmas I saw her cuddled up under the tree and thought she looked so cute. Lilly joined our family about 1 month before we found out I was pregnant with Bella. So technically she was our first baby! We love Lilly and didn't want her to be forgotten this Christmas!
Sophie was even more excited to see her big sister up on the stage. During the middle of the program, Bella slipped on one of the steps of the stage and burst into tears. So I found myself
running up in the middle of the program to console her. We somehow talked her into continuing, however, she was stoic for the rest of the performance. Once the concert was over, Sophie snapped Bella into a giggling fit by doing a crazy voice. We now know who to turn to in a time of crisis.....Sophie!
6 comments:
yeah, yeah, yeah!!! new post! I can hardly contain my excitement...and shock...that you posted again. I thought it would never happen. I love seeing what is going on over there since i never see you guys. I will try to be better. love ya
I love the story about the coal. I can imagine the confusion Bella caused with that answer. I love hearing the stories of your little family. I had no idea Bella was a performer. I'm happy to see you had a great Christmas.
Hi Sonali,
I think we may have met once or twice, but I was a friend of Ben's a long time ago and happened to come across your blog via another friends blog. You guys have 2 beautiful girls! Please let Ben know I say "hi". I'm glad you both are doing so well. Feel free to check out our blog at http://www.holmanfam.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Brooke (Bargar) Holman
Oh my gosh, the girls are stunning!!! I haven't seen them forever, I can't believe how much they've grown-up! I'll be in Logan in July for my summer sabatical, when I have the dates I'll let ya know so we can get together!!
Oh my gosh---what a cute family you have. I love Bella's love for coal too bad when she is older it still wouldn't work right???
ha ha! love the lump of coal story...only you nali. i already miss you and am sad we didn't get to spend more time together while i was in utah!
Post a Comment