Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stake temple day

Bella's friend Emma stayed with us for the weekend while her parents were out of town.  I asked her mom if it was ok if she came to Bismarck with us because we had a church commitment and if it was ok if she came to church with us on Sunday.  She said that was fine and that Emma loved going to church.  Yeah!  On Sat. we headed to Bismarck for our stake temple day.  It is a 2 hour drive and lots of time for questions.  Emma asked tons of questions about the temple and about our church.  Ben and I just sat back and let the girls answer.  We did not need to interject at all.  They seriously were amazing at answering all of Emma's questions.  I was so proud of my 2 missionaries and the way they responded.  What an awesome experience and way to share our faith.  Emma thought the temple was beautiful!  She also was able to attend church with us the next day and go to primary with Bella. 

 Sophie, Emma, Bella
Sam was there too!

No comments: