Within the same week, we had Sophie in for a broken arm and Ben in for a golf ball to the head. Let me explain....
Yep, it's broken. She fell the week prior and I just iced her arm and sent her away. Well, by Labor Day it was super swollen. Finally, on Tues. I made an appt. first thing and lo and behold it was broken. I felt so horrible. She had been walking around for a week with a broken arm. In case you were wondering, I am in the running for mother of the year!
Fore! When someone yells this on the golf course....always shield your head. Ben was out golfing at men's night and got pegged in the head with a golf ball. It knocked him out momentarily and then the blood began. The guys who hit him ran him to the ER to get fixed up with 3 staples. Did I mention he didn't have his phone with him, so I didn't even know until he got home and broke the news to me. Who knew golf could be so dangerous?
The next week Ben headed to Utah for a trip to Lake Powell with his buddies. They had a present waiting for him. I think he needs one of these next time he golfs!
No comments:
Post a Comment