Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mall of America

After AZ, I left the next weekend and went to the Mall of America in Minnesota! (BTW, I totally love Ben so much for letting me escape 2 weekends in a row!) I went with a few ladies from my branch here in ND. I am not much of a shopper, but the Mall of America is more of an attraction than anything. It is HUGE! You definitely get your exercise walking around all of the floors. Good thing, because I ate a lot of good food! It was a lot of fun getting to know these ladies better. They are a riot!

Dawn, Lupe, me, and Shalyn ready for some good grub

My girls were extremely jealous I got to go to this store. I will have to make a trip back with the girls (and their dolls). They will be in complete heaven!

Proof that we were here!


Yes, that's really us! Thanks Dawn for taking the photo.

eating again!

No comments: