I had the wonderful opportunity to go on my first ever girls trip with my BFFs from high school. Ben's business partner has a house down in AZ and so kindly let us use it for the weekend. It was a perfect retreat spot. With the sun shining, good company, good food, tons of laughter and silliness...I couldn't have asked for anything more. We talked to our hearts content....til way too early in the morning, ate, lounged, exercised, ate, swam, chilled, and ate some more. Uninterrupted, kid-free time was amazing! I'm not sure we've been able to do that since high school. What better way to celebrate all of us turning 35!
We had an even more amazing experience going to the Mesa Temple. I can't even describe how awesome it was to have all of us in the temple at the same time. These are incredible women. We've all had crazy trials and challenges in our lives and to be able to withstand it all and be worthy to enter the temple together was indescribable. 
No comments:
Post a Comment