Sophie at 6 I love this girl! I can't believe she is already 6. She has brought so much joy into my life and our family. I can't imagine my life without her bubbly personality to keep me entertained. She is so lovable and easy to be around. She definitely thinks she is grown up now. She still looks up to her sister immensely and is such a good helper to her brother. Opening family gifts after the friend b-day party
We are Ben and Sonali Garr. We have been married for 12 years and have 2 beautiful girls and one very handsome son. Isabella is 7, Sophie is 5, and Samuel is 8 months. They are the joy of our lives. Besides spending time with his family, Ben likes to pass his time looking at teeth. I have a new and flourishing career called motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment