Today was Sophie's actual birthday and she was beaming from the moment she got up. She jumped in bed with me and said, "Mom, it's my birthday!" Then she turned to Bella and said, "Bella, do you want to say anything to me like Happy Birthday?" What a funny girl. She got a new Barbie scooter from mom and dad. Her Barbie can even ride along with her. I got to go to school with her and talk about her and show fun pics of her. Again, beaming! After school, we went to lunch with Papa. Later in the day, I even tried to make cupcakes. All in all successful part 1 of the birthday fun.

Who could forget this beautiful, chubby 10lb bundle of joy!
And look at the beautiful girl she has become. She has brought so much love and life to our home. She has a spunky personality and constantly entertains us. I love how she cannot say her "r's". It makes for some interesting words coming out of her mouth! I love how she still likes to snuggle with me and give me tons of hugs and kisses. She loves to dress up, dance, sing, play school, cook like Rachel Ray, ride her bike and scooter, and do anything that Bella is doing. And she is super excited to be a big sister and helper to mom in Sept.


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie!!! So is seriously so stinkin' cute. I feel you pain with the March b-days. We celebrate all month.
We love you Soph!! Happy birthday sweetie!
She is SOOOO beautiful!!! Do you get sick of me saying that??? Anyway she is. Happy B-day Sophie!!
happy birthday to the girls! sounds like you celebrate their birthdays like you celebrate your own...a full two weeks of birthday celebration...all for one little s.
Post a Comment