Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Bash (Part 2)


This past weekend we had Part 2 of the Birthday Bash. We had a family party on Saturday complete with cake, ice cream, and decorations. The girls were so wound up all day. They could hardly wait until the party started. No shocker, they wanted a princess cake. So, Sam's club and I took care of that for them. Like I'm going to try and bake a cake!!! They got tons of cute clothes and pretty dresses, new toys, and Bella got a new bike from mom and dad (no worries, it's pink and purple so how could we go wrong)! They were so excited to have their Grandma Jane here visiting from NC also. All in all, successful Part 2. Stay tuned for Part 3 this weekend.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kierstin said...

Beautiful little ladies! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up... sniff, sniff. Yes, I will be that psycho neighbor/friend/lady that comes knocking on your door to hold your little bebe... just deal with it, I'm needy! :) love you guys!