WHAT??? I am so excited for you. A boy. YEAH!! I thought you were done. So fun! I love boys. We will need to go to lunch with Jen sometime. I haven't even seen her baby. I am a terrible friend. :(
We are Ben and Sonali Garr. We have been married for 12 years and have 2 beautiful girls and one very handsome son. Isabella is 7, Sophie is 5, and Samuel is 8 months. They are the joy of our lives. Besides spending time with his family, Ben likes to pass his time looking at teeth. I have a new and flourishing career called motherhood.
8 comments:
Yeah...I little Benji is on the way...Congrats!
Get ready for a WHOLE NEW WORLD - and not in a princess way either:) These boys are crazy, but so fun - CONGRATS!!
Congrats! That is great news!
Really??!! Congratulations! So happy for you.
WHAT??? I am so excited for you. A boy. YEAH!! I thought you were done. So fun! I love boys. We will need to go to lunch with Jen sometime. I haven't even seen her baby. I am a terrible friend. :(
i seriously can't believe you are having a boy. i TOTALLY thought you would be popping out another girls! soooooooooooo excited for you guys!!!
Wahoo!!! Can't wait to see little Stewey. I am sure he will be as cute as his sisters :)
I'm so behind on reading blogs so I just saw this. Congrats Nali. I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment