This past Wednesday Isabella started kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Really? Is she already starting her long awaited school career? She woke up just beaming! She has had a smile on her face all week and can't wait to go to school each day. She is so excited to learn new things this year. She has a wonderful teacher and is in a brand new school. Ben and I are going to trade off volunteering in her class starting on Monday. I can't wait to see Bella in her brand new exciting environment. I never thought I would be one of those moms that gets all sad when their kids go off to school, but here it is and I have to admit....I'm sad!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
My baby is growing up........
This past Wednesday Isabella started kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Really? Is she already starting her long awaited school career? She woke up just beaming! She has had a smile on her face all week and can't wait to go to school each day. She is so excited to learn new things this year. She has a wonderful teacher and is in a brand new school. Ben and I are going to trade off volunteering in her class starting on Monday. I can't wait to see Bella in her brand new exciting environment. I never thought I would be one of those moms that gets all sad when their kids go off to school, but here it is and I have to admit....I'm sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The first kid and kindergarten is the worst!!! I cried all the way home after dropping Shelbie off. But don't worry, it's gets easier with each kid. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to see if she is half as smart as her cute little mom ;)
I have to disagree with Mel...first kid in kindergarten WAHOO!!! Cole had already had two years of preschool so totally used to it. Although I will admit a slight sadness in the fact that they are getting older.
Bella looked so CUTE!!!! She will do fabulous.
I'm not looking forward to time moving that fast! :(
I get sad with every kid. I have to say, too, that I think it's even harder to send them to first grade. Kindergarten is just a half day but first grade is forever!
Beautiful Bella.
Post a Comment