We started the month at a BBQ up at Heather's house with some of my friends. It's always fun to get together and Heather is always the best hostess! The kids had a blast playing in her awesome back yard.
Ok, all of you creative people out there. How cute is this? Our neighbors brought this fun summer treat made out of cupcakes. What an amazing cute idea!
Bella finished reading her 1st book. They are called the Bob books and are awesome for beginning readers. There are 12 stories in each set. She is so excited to start school next week. She is my little smarty pants!

Ben and I took the kids on a tour of the Sweet's candy factory. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. Yes, we let them have some candy!


3 comments:
Sorry I ditched... I am so sad I missed it...looks like you had a fun time.
Sorry I ditched too. I am totally up for dinner in September though. I will await your e-mail. We went to Sweets this summer too...very fun. We are hitting Mrs Cavanaughs next week. Call me if you want to come too.
sniff sniff...so sad to see my friends get togethers without the smith's....
Post a Comment