Over the river and through the woods to:
Grandmother's house we go
This was Bella and Sophie's 1st plane ride (sort of)....Bella flew when she was a baby but doesn't remember it. So this was her 1st plane ride that she remembers. It was officially Sophie's 1st plane ride. They did great! Much to their mother's chagrin they had to go to the bathroom about 17 times. Trying to cram 2 of us into a tiny airplane bathroom....not my idea of a good time!
We visited the Duke Gardens and Duke Chapel on the Duke University campus. What a beautiful campus. Fun to walk around an amazing school.
We went to the Life Science Museum. The girls had a great time exploring. Of course, Sophie had to take a break to eat. Has to get her fill!




3 comments:
Looks like you guys did tons!
Hey...I thought your mom lived in Oregon. You should have taken me I want to go to NC and SC so bad. I have always wanted to visit the beaches there. looks like you had fun.
What fun pictures. I am glad that you guys had such a fun experience!
Post a Comment