Ok, so I'm a little behind in posting..... Our 4th of July started with a little of this:

Papa booking it to the finish line of the Blacksmith Fork 15k Freedom run 1:02

That would be me huffing it to the finish line of the same race....much after Papa
Then:

Sophie still does not like loud sounds.
At least no crying this year!

Trying to get some candy at the parade
Next:

Oh yeah, that's my super white hubby trying to soak up some sun!
Chillin' at the pool with Papa

Swimming with daddy
Left the camera in the car, but we ended the day at Dear old Davis High for the carnival and fireworks. I swear I have the only 2 kids that could fall asleep during a LOUD firework show. Oh well, we had a fun and eventful day!
1 comment:
Hey cutie! Thank you for coming with us. We had such a great time with you guys. 8)
Post a Comment