Thursday, April 30, 2009

Officially in mourning....

Well, it is that time of year again. It happened a little sooner than I would've liked this year. Yes, it is true....the JAZZ season is over! It always takes me a couple of days to digest it. What will I do with my time? I watched almost every game this year (including preseason) minus the time I was in India. Weird that I couldn't get the games there. Anyways, I hope there are big changes next year. As long as we keep 1 guy I am totally fine!






4 comments:

Allison said...

I am right there with you sister....So sad!

Kierstin said...

I love that you have this little love obsession with him! He's pretty hot though ;)

Kierstin said...

K, I read your comment on Biffy's blog and here's how to make freezer jam:

1. buy the fruit, freezer pectin, white sugar, and the containers.
2. wash the containers and fruit
3. mash up the fruit in a large bowl.
4. add the pectin and sugar
5. pour into jars
6. freeze the rest and enjoy a jar or two in your fridge!!

easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!

Jean Smith said...

haha! you ARE obsessed! hmmm...what to do with your time...

read twilight again?
call your friend jean?
send jean love notes?
make a craft?
make a gourmet meal?

i am giggling at myself on the last two. i am funny...admit it.