Monday, April 20, 2009

My MiNi Me!

She has arrived! The Sonali doll has finally made an appearance at my house, not once but twice! Yes, that's right....2 mini me's! My mom bought me the American girl Sonali doll for my birthday. Unbeknownst to me, my BFF's also had bought me one too. I am so overwhelmed with their generosity! Thanks to my mom and to my awesome friends. It's perfect having 2 because now my girls have one to play with and I can have one to keep to myself and keep nice!

By the way, Fiesta Sonali was awesome this year. Ben always jokes with me that since we really don't know exactly what day I was born we celebrate for a few days. And celebrate I did. I seriously ate so much that it made me sick! We went to dinner at my new favorite restaurant Rickenbacker's. It is located at the Ogden Airport. Totally random location, but super awesome place. So yummy! I was also lucky enough to receive a little pampering complete with pedicure, massage, and new haircut! Thanks to everyone who spoiled me so much this year! I love you all!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy B-day Sonali!!! So glad you survived the day of gluttony.

Jean Smith said...

loves to sonali and her mini me! yes, i am not going to lie...i am jealous...where is my mini jean?!?!?

glad to hear you had an awesome birthday! we went to rickenbackers (spelling?) one time while visiting utah and it was FABULOUS!!!

Our Family News said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It was so great to see you Jenn the other day at lunch. You look awesome! You will have to let me know how the 1/2 marathon goes. I love the Mini me Sonali doll.

AIMEE said...

Hey lady! Looks like you had an awesome week. We should go to lunch to extend out "Fiesta Sonali". Happy Birthday!!!

Todd and Melissa said...

I love the doll!