We made our once a year visit to Lagoon on Friday. It was HOT and CROWDED, but the girls LOVED it! Sophie was able to ride most of the kid rides this year and had a ball. Bella was tall enough to ride some of the bigger kid rides this year and gladly did even though she had to go by herself on some of them. The girls had such a great time.

4 comments:
Yea, you updated!! It looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far! I told Brandon that you wanted to go boating, and he says Ben's always telling him he can't go. So, I will put you in charge of finding a date that will work! :) FYI Brandon is off on Fridays - - I don't know if Ben could take one off, and we could go when it is less crowded!
Lagoon! It looks like you guys had so much fun! The girls are so blasted cute!
We're coming to Logan tomorrow. Dave is staying until the 6th and me and the boys are there until the 26th, so lets get together! I'll call you in the next couple of days to set something up...if you want! You better want to I'm dying to see you guys, it's been way too long!
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
haha...you can't avoid the annual lagoon trip if you are a parent in utah! guess where we are going this friday...CEDAR POINT...without kids! yipee, i'm so excited!
by the way, what is your calling in the yw? i am the second counselor...going to girls camp next week..
Post a Comment