Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

Today is Sam's birthday and in memory I just wanted to share this picture that makes me laugh every time I see it. This is Sam and my cousin Ayesha trying to figure out how a diaper works. You just have to laugh!
We love you Sam and miss you lots, lots, lots! We are thinking of you today and always.

I'm pretty sure Bella is wondering what in the heck they are doing.

3 comments:

Jean Smith said...

first of all, super cute blog...wowsas...you are quite the bloggity blogger now!

your post was sweet and simple, but it still brought a tear to my eye. this picture is SO sam and thanks for sharing it.

sam is missed and loved by everyone who knew him...loves to sam!!!

Kierstin said...

Oh... I didn't know it was his birthday. Happy Birthday Sam :) I still wish I could have gotten to know him better. He sounds like such an amazing person and my heart aches for you because he is gone and you miss him every day. You'll have to show me more pictures of him when we get a chance. loves.

Biffy said...

Your post makes me feel homesick even though I am home. Happy Birthday Sam.