Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jamestown Branch activities

At the beginning of June, our branch had a camp out.  A couple in our branch bought the campground and have been awesome in letting us use their facility for branch activities.  Ben and the girls stayed for the actual camp out.  Only they didn't have a tent!  So they camped in my car.  I think they underestimated how cold it would get and how cramped it might be in the car.  Needless to say, it was not the best night sleep.  The girls had a blast though.  Sam and I went for dinner and then slipped away to our house with our restfully waiting beds!  I'm not much of a camper these days! 


 We also had a Pioneer Day Picnic at the campground.  What's better than burgers, dogs, potato sack (pillow case) races, 3-legged races, and good company?  We had a great turnout which made it all worth it!  Sam has taken quite a liking to his "girlfriend" Havyn from church.  They are buddies and are together a lot at all of our activities!

No comments: