I am 10 months old now! I am getting a lot more active. I still just roll everywhere. I can get myself up into a sitting position by myself. Still no crawling or walking, but mom says that's ok. I am trying to stand up by the couch, but haven't quite figured out how to do it yet. I have 8 teeth, but I don't know how to use them. I still gag on everything mom tries to feed me. I like to just swallow and not use my chompers. My big sister Bella thought it would be really funny to put a feather in my hair. I didn't think it was very funny! My parents took me to papa's pool for the first time. I hated it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that sad face in the water. So cute!
That little man is SOOOO cute!!! Super funny sad faces!
Post a Comment