Friday, August 13, 2010

Cherry Hill 2010

We let Bella choose a fun activity she wanted to do before she has to go back to school. Cherry Hill it was. I don't think I've been there since I was a teenager. I even went (swimsuit and all) to be part of our family outing. The girls loved it! And it was even more exciting because their cousins went too. We spent almost 2 hours on the dragon slides by the mini golf course. Up and down they went. Poor Ben and my sis-in-law Whitney got their workout going up and down the slides with them. What troopers! It was hard enough for me to sit and the bottom and wait. Ben took the girls on the rapid tube ride also. We all floated the lazy river and the girls hit the pirate ship and dive pool as well. We had such a good time!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: