Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The "BIG" 1st grader

First of all, I can't believe school has started again. Second of all, I can't believe Bella is all grown up and headed to 1st grade. How did this happen? I never thought I would be that mom that doesn't want her kids to be gone all day at school, but here I find myself already missing her like crazy. 1st grade is a big step into your school career and being away from home all day. I know she is ready and will learn tons and have a great time. I just miss her! Ben, Sophie and I all went to see her off on this monumental day. I was just glad that I made it! She ended up having to stay home the 2nd day of school because she got sick on her way out the door. What a day that ended up being...stay tuned for next post on that day.

Ready to go...lunch box and backpack set

She found her desk in Mrs. Quintano's 1st grade class

No comments: