Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dad of all trades

If you thought Ben was just a dentist....think again. I believe we have a new career in the making. We have been wanting to get the girls hair cut for awhile because it was starting to get all ratty in the back. So last weekend we decided it was time for a Spring haircut. Why spend money when you can do it yourself? Our ever so talented dad to the rescue. And, by the way, if you ever see my girls with very cute, amazing, complicated hairdos....that would be Ben again who does it. I have zero patience and no dexterity. Ben on the other hand, is our dad of all trades!


Combing out the snarls in Sophie's hair

There goes the hair

Bella's turn

Really, why is he so good at these things?

3 comments:

Kierstin said...

Things that make you go, Hmmmm. (name that 90's song!!!)

Todd and Melissa said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed. I wouldn't let Todd do something like that EVER! :)

Melanie said...

Oh my heck!!!! I can't believe Ben can do that. I tried to cut Troy's hair once. When he got to work the next day they told him that who ever did THAT to his hair should not be allowed to do it again ;)